Compensation: $98,470.00 - $53,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Law Enforcement
Saturday/Sunday 8:00am - 4:00pm
This is a Part/Time position to provide access control and conduct foot patrol within a corporate office setting. Responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
Current New York State Security Guard License
- 8 hour/16 hour certificate
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Applicable experience required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be proficient in the use of computers, and typing
- Applicants must pass a drug screening
Pay Rate:$15.00 per hour
Associated topics: alarm, canine detection, explosive detection, loss control, patrol, protection, public safety officer, secure, security, unarmed
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...