Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart and Solo brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
* Load or unload trailers efficiently and accurately either by hand or forklift
* Complete necessary paperwork accurately
* Take inventory as required and manually stacking, re-stacking or repackaging warehouse stock and stacking Gaylord boxes
* Perform housekeeping, trash pick-up and removal
* Transport production, print and inventory stock from production floor to warehouse with forklift
* Retrieve and mix bead material
* Operate densifier, baler, sweeper and scrubber
* Work safely, maintaining excellent quality and efficiency
* Perform miscellaneous tasks as directed by Supervision
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
* Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
* Ability to obtain and maintain a forklift license
* One (1) year previous forklift experience
* Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
* Ability to calculate, analyze, and interpret mathematical information
* Must be flexible to work extended hours as needed, overtime, other shift schedules and weekends as needed
Preferred skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma/GED Certificate
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) ###-#### Ext 3390 or email us at ...@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) ###-#### Ext 3370 or email us at ...@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state. Associated topics: associate, clerk, logistics, logistics intern, material handler, picker, supply chain, trainee, warehouse, warehouse support