Agile Coach - Vice President - Director
Compensation: $202,710.00 - $202,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: Agile Coach
Corporate Title: Vice President - Director
Location: New York, NY
The Agile Coach will support Tribe Leaders, Product Owners, Chapter Leads, Scrum Masters and Squad members to help build and reinforce these new behaviors and ways of working. They will embed Agile thinking and design principles in the day to day work of Squads, in order to create business and client value. The Coach will utilize their expertise and leadership skills to support the Product Owners, challenging their thinking to ensure that the optimal method is employed within the Tribe. They will cultivate the right environment, understand a range of methodologies and have the ability to balance client value, and risk management to drive sustainable quality.
What We Offer You:
* We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
* Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
* On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
* Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
* Drive the cultural change towards a new way of working: moving from an "organization of talking" to an "organization of doing"
* Support the Scrum Master in planning, preparing and conducting the Squad ceremonies
* Support Product Owner, Scrum Master and Tribe Lead to live up to their target role profile; is often the primary Tribe Lead coach / supports operation of the Tribe and ensure Squads Roadmaps, Backlogs and Stories are following Agile best practices
* Collaborate with other Agile coaches to continuously improve the Agile process
* Conduct training sessions on topics such as Agile process and establish and drive a culture of experimentation and continual learning
* Help Tribe members to improve management capabilities such as negotiation, conflict management and stakeholder engagement
Skills You'll Need:
* Deep background in coaching and developing people and Squads, in influencing behavior change -a track record of cultural change
* Expert in Agile/Systems Thinking/Service Design application and Scrum techniques
* Experience of transforming waterfall to flow systems
* Proven experience in designing and delivering formal and informal training
* Experience in financial services or large corporate environments
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
* Passionate about coaching and supporting people to adjust and embrace changes
* Actively seek feedback, and have the courage to give it in return
* Invest in others, independent of their status, background or opinion and Intellectually curious, loves learning new skills and capabilities
* Comfortable challenging and advising senior leadership, in a way that encourages them to improve and embed new ways of working
* Emotionally intelligent with strong people management skills: motivating, observing, coaching and mentoring of colleagues Calm, confident , open-minded and collaborative
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer. We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Associated topics: chief executive, chief executive officer, chief information officer, chief technology officer, co founder, director, president, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...