Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Fuel Cycle is currently seeking a Manager, Research & Insights to join our Research & Insights team and lead market research projects for our clients. As a Manager, Research & Insights, you will serve as the primary analyst on a range of quantitative and qualitative research projects, managing the customer journey and full execution of projects that address the major business questions for our Fortune 500 clients across a variety of industries. In addition, you will be managing & mentoring junior researchers, while being responsible for the quality of the deliverables and client retention. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of qualitative & quantitative research methodologies, familiar with brand equity, concept testing, segmentation, and experience being the strategic advisor for high profile clients. The role offers a strong career path along with a learning environment where you will expand and develop your market research and leadership skills.
Fuel Cycle is an LA-based SaaS company, with a satellite office in NY, building customer intelligence solutions for the world s leading enterprises. With Fuel Cycle, companies rapidly engage and interact with customers for real-time feedback and insights to make better business decisions, grow revenues, and retain customers.
We offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, catered lunches, office happy hours and fun team building events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, 401k, pet insurance, parental leave and much more.
- Client Relationship Management
- Manage client relationship for 2 to 4 of our mid-sized Fortune 500 clients
- Develop relationships with clients, turning them into FUEL CYCLE champions
- Understand the customer journey and respond to listening points (usage, satisfaction, engagement )
- Identify opportunities to expand the relationship through upsell and cross sell initiatives
- Manage the client contract renewal process to ensure client retention and renewal revenue
- Manage client health metrics through salesforce and internal dashboards
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering quality insights and managing client expectations
- Research, Project Management & Insight Delivery
- Develop research project proposals, budget research hours and assign tasks to internal staff or contractors
- Translate business questions into research plans, utilize internal platform to design and program the research instruments
- Analyze data and develop insightful results or stories that address business objectives in a clear and concise, visually appealing format
- Load, test and proofread all research surveys and content on staging before posting live to production
- Perform tasks and responsibilities required with thoroughness to produce high-quality, high-accuracy market research deliverables
- Ensure data accuracy and relevance to objectives at every step in the project process to ensure the data is both internally consistent and demonstrates face validity
- Manage project quality, gross margin and contract compliance
- Team Management
- Manage 1 to 2 direct reports
- Oversee training, coaching, performance management and support to continue developing their skills and research acumen
- Ensure team effectiveness, efficiency and engagement by providing leadership and guidance to direct reports
- Ensure direct reports are following company policies and utilizing project management tools appropriately
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of prior research experience, preferably with a research vendor company
- Minimum 1 years of client relationship management experience
- Hands on experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, SurveyMonkey, R, and/or Tableau
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Self-motivated, flexible, and organized
- Capable of working independently and within teams
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Loading some great jobs for you...