PwC AI Lab - Thought Leadership
Compensation: $124,526.67 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. The AI Lab focuses on implementing solutions that impact efficiency and effectiveness of our technology functions. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery are key areas to drive value and continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm. AI Lab is focused on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies to get the most out of our investments.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
* Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Share relevant thought leadership.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success executing the development of a comprehensive, cross-matrix plan that balances contents of varying length, format and style, emphasizing the following areas:
* Focusing on creating overarching core ideas messaging that ties content pieces to each other, reuse relevant pieces, reduce overall volume, include client implications, and tie to external events;
* Evaluating key business issues our clients face as they relate to our firm's capabilities, brand positioning, and growth plans to build and modify content strategy;
* Competitively positioning content and digital marketing strategies in various formats across digital and traditional channels;
* Showing proven track record in digital publishing, via portfolio of written work, including creation of real-time point of views, copy editing and headline writing, versatility in multimedia expression, interviewing senior leaders, research quality, audience development, marketing technology proficiency, and business journalism;
* Collaborating on creative visualization of content;
* Conducting independent research (including interviews), analyze large data sets, and identifying linkages between research findings to help develop a distinctive point of view; and,
* Demonstrating flexibility when priorities change.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member with the following:
* Conveying complex technical information clearly and persuasively to readers who have varying levels of technical subject matter specialization;
* Demonstrating organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on attention to detail; and,
* Acting as a team player with proven interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team and use tact and diplomacy to guide the SMEs and other contributors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: av vtc, camera, control operator, equipment, gaffer, radio operator, tech, technical, teleprompter, tv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...