Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
The Regional Customer Service Manager will manage the day to day running of the The Economist Customer Service provision within region, dealing with high level escalations, reporting on KPIs and Service Levels, managing training and quality, documenting and delivering processes and providing escalation support to the third party contact centre.
How you will contribute:
- Manage relationships with third party vendors by providing contact centre services to The Economist
- Be accountable for reporting of contact centre service level agreements (SLAs), KPI's, customer feedback, etc.
- Manage training plans, including delivery of content, to cover new procedures, improvements and product releases to ensure service continuously meets The Economist standards
- Provide advice and an operational understanding of our business to our information security and compliance teams for any escalations with regards to GDPR
- In collaboration with our legal and technical teams, implement processes, procedures, checks and controls to ensure our operation is GDPR compliant
- Manage the updating CMS content with accurate product information
- Managing product information for customer facing digital spaces and creating product notifications to be shared across Customer Services
- Run regular improvement/feedback/kaizen events with the contact centre front line teams
Ideal skills for this role are:
- Experience managing, standardising and optimising customer facing operations in a subscription based business
- Proven experience of managing escalated complaints
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally with internal and external stakeholders / clients
- Establishing, reporting and analysing Customer Engagement/Service KPIs
- Ability to run, analyze, and draw conclusions from various operational reports and the ablity to present those conclusions to senior leaders
- Demonstrated history of making process recommendations and implementing/tracking solutions
Associated topics: call center manager, customer service manager, director, guide, leadership, monitor, service manager, supervisor, team manager, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...